Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hi:)

i'm mg. and im just bored, so i decided to start a blog to share opinions.
so, first off, i am in love with the song Starstruck;; Lady Gaga.
I just think it's so beast!
Oh yeah, I say things like beast... and beastly... beastlyness....
i'm a single teen in the great usa. loviin' my life, my friends and family...
definitly my music means the most.
i am a strong christian. i have been baptised...
yep yep:)
i have a facebook... but you ain't getting it;D
.....(Groove, slam, work it back...)
So... i guess if you agree with anything i say comment...
if your bored, definitly comment.
i'll eventually answer, i promise.
just call me mg:P
...(blow my heart up:D)
Oh yeah, and i love poetry, piano and photography.
i also am crazy about guitar.
so you might see some on here eventually... share with me some of yours too..
i have many friends, pretty popular girl.
(well i isn't gonna lie...)
i almost always have a smile on my face:D
so anyway yeah...
keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment